Wednesday, December 7, 2011

And I've Got a E-book ...

Wow! Ok, I've got a book. Well, a holiday novella called Second Chance Chanukah under my pen name, Fay Alter, and it's available now on Smashwords and on Amazon and BN's Nook by tomorrow. Amazing ... simply amazing.

Thanks to everyone who helped my dream become a reality. First off all my early readers -- Elissa, Stephanie, Giselle and Kimberly L. Thanks to Bev for her edits. And a special thanks to my family for everything.

If you're wondering what Second Chance Chanukah is all about here's the skinny:


Jess Coen always thought she'd marry her childhood sweetheart, Danny Adler. Until he married someone else. Now a widower with a son, Danny is back in town just in time for Chanukah. Will these two have a second chance at love or will past hurts and new emotional wounds keep them apart forever in this holiday-themed, contemporary romance novella.
Intrigued?

Buy it now at Smashwords:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/112097

Or later at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Chance-Chanukah-ebook/dp/B006J7YZGI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1323279974&sr=1-1

Or check back later for the links for BN.

I've priced it at 99 cents so it's a real treat to get you in the holiday mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment